A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. If you have aforeign licence be in a language other than English, it must be accompanied by an accredited English translation. The translation must be provided by an authorised translation service or a diplomatic representative at a high commission, embassy or consulate, or the authority that issued your overseas licence (an International Driving Permit may be acceptable as a translation if in English). For a cost of NZ$75 a translation can be arranged for you
Campervans can only be driven on sealed/bitumen or well-maintained roads. Campervans&nbsp; are not permitted on Skippers Road (Queenstown), the Crown Range Road (Queenstown), Ball Hut Road (Mt. Cook), Ninety Mile Beach (Northland) and North of Colville Township (Coromandel Peninsula) Ski field roads. 4 and 6 Berth campervans are not permitted on the road between TeAnau and Milford sound. (there is a bus that gives a guided tour bus from TeAnau) Never drive on a beach as vans are too heavy and will become stuck. You will be responsible for all damage if travelling on these roads<br>
<div>If you are booking well in advance you can pay a deposit of 20%(non refundable)</div><div>Full balance due 28 Days prior to rental<br></div>
<div>Repairs up to $100 may be carried out on campervan and costs will be reimbursed at completion of rental upon presentation of receipt. Any work over this amount will need authorisation by contacting the team on 0800 787 688.</div><div>What do I do if I have an accident in my campervan in New Zealand? </div><div>If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident whilst on hire, please follow this procedures : </div><div>(a) At the Accident Scene you must: </div><div>1. Obtain the names and addresses of third parties and any witnesses. </div><div>2. Report the accident to police, regardless of estimated damage costs. </div><div>3. Not accept blame or insist the other party is at fault. </div><div>4. If possible, photograph damage to all vehicle(s) and registration number(s). </div><div>5. Phone us on (call 0800 787 688) with the accident details asap but must be within 24 hours<br></div>
<p>The Liability Deposit is required 7 days prior to the collection of your vehicle. If no liability reduction is taken liability deposit is $3500 If liability deduction is taken liability deposit is $500 The Liability Deposit is subject to a 2% credit card administration fee in addition to the Liability Deposit amount when the credit card used is either a Visa or MasterCard, or 4.6% when the credit card used is American Express for travel in New Zealand and 5.3%</p>
<p>We have decided that there should be no hidden surprises at the end of your trip, so now there is no charge for the k's travelled<br></p>
<p>Camper needs to be clean and tidy. </p><p>Toilet tank empty. </p><p>Grey water empty </p><p>Diesel tank Full </p><p>Gas bottle full&nbsp;</p>
Southern campers cannot refund deposit paid. Refer terms and conditions for cancelation policy<br>